The first thing we do when we feel some sort of pain or discomfort in our body is to reach out and rub the specific area. It’s a natural instinct. Your muscles need to be fluid, hydrated and free of restriction for optimum functioning. Regular massage-whether for preventive maintenance, nursing an injury or correcting a chronic muscular pattern – is important. Massage is no longer just for the rich, famous, privileged or pampered. In fact, recent studies have proven that massage therapy is one of the most successful forms of treatment or relief for many different conditions.
Massage therapy relieves the effects of stress!
When you are stressed, your body generally takes the biggest ‘hit’. Any type of onslaught causes your body to create cellular by-product such as uric or lactic acid. This causes pain and a reduction in range of motion. When left untreated, the area’s inflammation becomes hardened, and from there it’s a vicious cycle. Massage Therapy is a therapy that triggers the relaxation response by relaxing tense muscles and reducing anxiety in the body. It also speeds up toxin removal and nourishment of the tissues due to the influx of fresh blood carrying much needed oxygen and nutrients . People who go for massages on a regular basis literally feels the renewed balance of well being in their bodies.
Massage Therapy allows you to have great control of your body’s reactions in times of life’s stresses, by increasing a sense of well-being. Studies show an elevated production of your body’s happy hormones, as well as a decline in your stress hormones, such as cortisol. A feeling of deep relaxation and sleepiness is usually experienced after a treatment, and for good reason. A lot of processes have been stimulated and your body needs to heal, repair and revive while you sleep.
What are the benefits of Massage Therapy?
- Release chronic muscular tension and pain
- Improved circulation
- Increased joint flexibility
- Promote faster healing of injured muscular tissue
- Improves posture
- Provides exercise and stretching for weakened muscles and
- Reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted
- Range of motion
- Reduces post surgery adhesion/realigns scar tissue once healing has begun
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduce mental and physical fatigue
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Also known to promote better sleep, reduce anxiety and create and overall sense of well-being
- Promotes body awareness
- A feeling of well being with the cumulative effects of massage
Combine The Bellabaci Genies with your cups and get the best results possible!
Formulated by our highly experienced medical team, the combination of aromatherapeutic oils, nourishing vegetal oils and homeopathic remedy synergies will leave you pain free in no time.
Each organic ingredient is handpicked to make this into the formulation your body needs to kiss the aches and pains away. The ingredients chosen for the Aches and Pains Get Lost Genie is to cover the whole spectrum of pain, whether it is backache, joint pain or even toothache. You will reap the benefits of from the powerful pain reliever and reducer of inflammation and swelling, Arnica Montana to the anti-rheumatic relief that Katafray offers. Add to that Black Cohosh and Rhus Tox, and you are well on your way to a pain free body.
Benefits of the Aches and Pains Genie:
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Relieves stiffness and immobility
- Rapid pain reducer caused by skeletal or muscular problems
- Anti-rheumatic and Anti-arthritic
- Clears and resolves bruising
- Speeds up healing time after trauma or injury
- Combats cramping of the abdomen and uterine wall (menstrual cramps)
- Breaks down toxin activity leading to muscular spasms
- Heals and soothes
- Preventative and treatment for migraines/headaches
- Aids in Restless leg syndrome
- Increases blood flow to promote health and well-being
- Calming effect on the emotions and stress levels