Being a woman can be quite stressful when you consider all the time we have to put in to look presentable. Straightening our hair, putting on make-up, choosing the correct outfit for the day, takes up a lot of time. Having to deal with facial concerns as well, just adds more wood to the fire.
Waking up to dark circles and not knowing how to treat under-eye bags and puffiness, can really put a girl down. Even more so when you’ve had little sleep due to having the kids wake up during the night, late nights of working on your laptop or just not being able to have enough hours sleep.
How can you treat dark circles, puffiness and under-eye bags, all in one go?
Unless the causing factor is removed, meaning your sleeping habits become as they were pre-baby, pre-stress and pre-anything that may be interfering, you may not see the fastest results, or have the problem disappear completely.
The solution? Use your Bellabaci facial cups, our hand-squeezed vacuum suction cups based on the treatment successes of Ancient Chinese Cupping every day. Combine them with the Bellabaci Skin Get a Life Genie, one of our luscious lotions which turns into a deep treatment oil on application, and you will definitely help to alleviate the problem, and over time, restore your under-eye area back to health. Is does however, take at least a few weeks to start seeing visible results, as you need a few skin cell turn overs to happen in order to reap the lasting benefits.
When you see yourself also every day in the mirror, it might be difficult to pinpoint the slightest changes that may be happening already in just a few days, so we do recommend taking a picture, in the same lighting and surroundings, every few weeks to help and motivate you.
Here are some extra tips to assist you with faster results for your under-eye area:
• Do use a water resistant broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen every day, even if you are indoors.
• Ensure that you drink at least 8-10 glasses of pure water every day and cut down on caffeine
• Sleep on a higher pillow as lying too flat can cause fluid to pool under your eyes, causing pressure on capillaries which leads to dark circles and under-eye bags.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes as the skin may become damaged
• If you suffer from allergies, eat plenty of spices such as chillies, or use sinus congestion medication often, try to cut down as this causes capillary damage.
• Do wear good sunglasses, to protect your eyes while driving or enjoying outside.
• Do use your Bellabaci Facial Cups and Skin Get a Life Genie every day for 2-5 minutes! As the saying goes, the more you do, the more you get!