It’s as Simple as 1,2,3,4
Bellabaci Kese Directions:
Take a hot shower or bath, soap up and rinse of. Now get ready to use your Kese, our authentic Turkish Bathhamam exfoliating mitt!
- Slip in your hand and use circular motions to loosen the dead skin cells. Make sure you spend enough time on each area, and remember those knees and elbows!
- Start at your ankles, move to your knees. Then move from your knees to the tops of your thighs. Use circular motions on your abdomen, starting on your right hip, and gently exfoliate your arms moving from your hands to your shoulders
- A nice, red tone is good. Don’t overdo it as just a few minutes will do!
Bellabaci Genie in a Bottle Directions:
- Apply The Cellulite Be Gone Genie, our luscious lotion that turns into luxurious treatment oil, to your problem area. Just a small amount will to do provide ample slip for the gliding of your cup. This Genie are also a treatment in itself, treating your cellulite at the root cause, which is great if you are running low on time for your cupping session. And, don’t worry about your clothing or linen, as the Genies don’t stain!
Bellabaci Cellulite Massage Directions:
- There are two superior grade medical silicone cups in the Bellabaci Body Massage System, ourhand-squeezed vacuum suction cups based on the healing success of Ancient Chinese Cupping. Start with the softer cup, graduate onto the harder cup after a few weeks once your skin becomes elasticized enough. Start by moving the lymph from your ankles to your knees, and knees to groin. Continue to use the softer cup for more sensitive areas such as the arms, stomach and inner thighs and the harder cup to be used on the back or any other area.
- Apply lots of oil, (Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone Genie works best), to the area, to facilitate smooth movement.
- Begin you Cellulite Treatment by applying a very light suction for about eight minutes at a time. Increase suction gradually to stimulate circulation, remove stagnation and built up ‘sludge’. Remember to keep the cup moving!
- Squeeze the cup in the middle, and place the cup’s lips to your skin and release. Congratulations you’ve just given yourself your first Bellabaci kiss.
- Use straight-line, circular and zigzag movements to massage the area. Drain the area by moving the cup toward the nearest lymph nodes. This technique doesn’t require any special preparation. The results are dramatic and best done on a consistent daily basis. The massage should not be painful, squeeze the cup so it is comfortable for you, increase the suction gradually.
Know that these factors may not contribute equally in different people. In some people there may be primary and contributing factors to cellulite. Cellulite has 5 stages of development and it is important that you understand this process in your home treatment techniques…
Physiopathological Hypothesis of Cellulite
Science proves that lymphatic drainage works
Cellulite remains one of the great challenges of medicine. A scientific report and study published in The Open Cardiovascular Medicine Journal, 2009, 3, 96-97, offers supporting evidence that lymphatic drainage methods to combat cellulite are extremely effective and should be considered by women before embarking on expensive and invasive surgery. This study covers its name, the consensus about the histopathological findings, physiological hypothesis and treatment of the disease.
By: José Maria Pereira de Godoy and Maria de FátimaGuerreiro de Godoy
Department of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery Medical School of São Jose do Rio Preto-FAMERP-Brazil
FAMERP and Clinic Godoy, São José do Rio Preto, Brazil.