While we’ve all grown up brushing our teeth twice a day, flossing at night and swirling anti-bac mouthwash that tastes like the smell of an old medicine cabinet – we’re now seeing big growth in the ayurvedic dental health-care category.
Oil Pulling is part of Ayurvedic medicine for health-care
- Oil pulling has been used for more than 5000 years
- When swirling the oil in your mouth, it is used to pull disease-causing pathogens and bacteria from the body and discarded by spitting it out after a few minutes
- It offers an all body health-care detox when followed in a step-by-step program.
Cocobaci offers a 3-Step Oil Pulling practice that can be easily and quickly added to your daily health-care routine.
The Oil Pulling steps include:
Step 1. Pull the ingredients from the Cocobaci sachet into your mouth
Step 2. Swirl the mouthful of tropical flavours around in your mouth
Step 3. Spit it out and rinse with water.
Frequently asked questions about health-care for your smile:
Oral health-care reduces heart diseases
Several cardiovascular diseases occur as a result of oral bacteria entering the bloodstream. Regular Oil Pulling can help cut down the risk of these diseases as well.
Oil Pulling whitens teeth
The lauric acid in coconut oil forms a soap-like substance with the saliva, this perfect health-care routine pulls off inflammation-causing plaque and bacteria from your pearly whites, leaving your teeth whiter and brighter.
Oil Pulling puts an end to bad breath
Oil Pulling ayurvedic health-care offers a full body detox
Oil Pulling is a very effective method of detoxification for health-care. If you follow the Cocobaci 15 Day Oil Pulling program as outlined, you may begin to see improvements within days. For chronic illnesses, it may take several months.
Oil Pulling maintenance and health-care therapy
Oil Pulling does not replace the need for brushing. You should continue to brush your teeth daily after eating. If you have no cavities or gum problems and are in good health. Oil Pulling should be done at least once a day in the morning before breakfast or before you go to sleep at night. Do not snack between oil pulling and going to bed. You want to go to sleep with a clean pH balanced mouth.
Oil Pulling Considerations
- If you have active gum disease, tooth decay, or any serious health problems try to Oil Pull at least 3 times per day, once before each meal.
- Oil Pulling is completely harmless. You do not swallow the sachet contents but rather swirl it around in your mouth for optimum health-care results.