Do you know the difference between mineral oils and natural oil such as plant based essential oils?
What’s the low-down on Mineral Oils?
- It is synthetic oil, not natural.
- Mineral oil is made from crude oil, yes, you guessed it, crude oil AKA gasoline.
- It is comedogenic, which means that it blocks pores.
- Mineral oil absorbs your natural moisture from your skin, leaving you drier than before your application.
- It is impossible for the body to absorb mineral oil, due to it being a foreign substance, and this slows down your body’s ability to eliminate toxins. This also means that any other active ingredients that were added will sit on your skin, and not have the ability to penetrate as it is encapsulated by the mineral oil.
- Studies suggest that Mineral Oil can cause damage to the lungs, nervous system, skin and can also cause premature ageing.
- It degenerates natural materials such as silicone. Therefore, you cannot use mineral oil with your Bellabaci Cups as they are made from medical grade silicone.
Natural Oils are Safer
The body’s uptake of natural ingredients are much higher than that of synthetic ingredients pumped full of chemicals, as your body systems do not recognise the synthetic ingredient, and this may trigger an immune response, leaving you with an allergic reaction known as Contact Dermatitis. Look out for ingredients which seem too chemical, and find out if there is anything natural left before purchasing.
What is the best choice for your skin, mineral oils or natural oils?
Natural is always better for your body and the environment. Treat yourself and your body well by choosing one of The Bellabaci Genies, and you will begin to see what nature really has to offer!
The Bellabaci Genies have been carefully handcrafted with the best in natural, organic oils to give you the best results with the best nature can offer. The Genies also include the healing modalities of 3 powerful treatments. Namely: Natural Base oils, Energetic Synergies, and Aromatic Complexes.