Did you know that Lavender has different species, and some are more potent than others? We choose Lavender Spike oil!
Whether you are a professional massage therapist or layman, we have all come to love the calming smell of Lavender. It’s properties, however, are so important. We just cannot afford to leave it out of our medicine cabinet. If there is one essential oil that makes the cut for being your first aid oil, it’s this one. This is your “go-to” oil for so many different ailments. So keep it close!
General Benefits of Lavender:
Healing cuts and burns –
- With Lavender Oil’s strong antiseptic and analgesic properties, one drop on cuts or burns will help fight infection and stimulates the healing process.
- For a good night’s sleep, sprinkle a few drops on your pillow case or massage a drop or two on your temples.
- Caused by stress and tension, are easily diminished by applying a drop to each temple.
No more Sting –
- Reduce the swelling, stinging and itching that comes with insect bites with Lavender’s powerful anti-inflammatory benefits. Just apply a drop to the infected area.
No more Moths –
- Add 5 drops to a cotton ball and place in you cupboards or drawers, to protect against creepy crawly bugs and moths from invading your space!
- Wait until you have run your bath, then add 10 drops of oil. Focus on your breathing and do it nice and slow, in through the nose and out through your mouth.
Skin Bruising –
- Speed up the healing process by applying it to the bruise directly. Lavender’s anti-inflammatory benefits will sort it out in no time!
Motion Sickness or Jet lag –
- Massage a few drops to your ankles and pulse points to alleviate any of the symptoms such as fatigue or nausea, associated with these conditions.
Top Tip: Lavender Spike oil is also a must to treat psoriasis, eczema, any arthritic conditions and muscular aches and pains!
PS: Don’t have your own set of Bellabaci Body and Face Cups yet? Join the Cupping Revolution and get yours by clicking HERE