Ask any Physiotherapist what oil they prefer to massage and treat their patients with and at least 90% of them will say Arnica oil! Arnica or more typically known as Arnica Montana, has been used for thousands of years as a medicinal treatment all over the world.
Its’ uses and effects are incomparable to any other oil, and is a must for any first aid kit. These is some confusion though as to how you can use this wonderful oil, and we would like to clear that up for you.
Arnica oil should never be used as an undiluted essential oil on the skin and although it also has amazing effects on acne, it shouldn’t be used on open or cracked skin. A study performed in 2007 found that the homeopathic form of Arnica has a beneficial effect on muscle soreness for marathon runners and is also a great preventative and treatment measure for DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness.
The Bellabaci Aches and Pains Get Lost Genie, one of our luscious lotions which turns into a deep treatment oil on application, contains an effective homeopathic form of Arnica as well as a carrier oil form, to double up on your recuperation time and stimulate even faster repair. Having the correct form of Arnica, as found in our Genie, also protects you from receiving incorrect dosages and increasing your risk of developing contact dermatitis or eczema, like they say, leave it to the professionals and our medical research team have made sure that you are taken care of, to restore a perfect and pain-free body.
More benefits of Arnica Oil:
- Treat Sprains, spasms and strains
- Soothes Muscle aches
- Reduces swelling and inflammation especially where there are fractures
- Great effects on rheumatic pain and further studies are indicating that it also brings relief to those suffering from osteoarthritis when used topically.
- Relief from insect bites, especially to those who develop excessive bruising and swelling from allergic activity
- Positive effect on Acne, although it shouldn’t be applied directly to open or broken skin
- May promote hair growth due to the increase in blood circulation to the follicle cells.
For increased benefits, use your Aches and Pains Get Lost Genie with our famous Bellabaci Body Cups, our hand-squeezed vacuum suction cups based on the treatment successes of Ancient Chinese Cupping. The cups allow you to treat yourself up to 4 inches deep into the body, and brings relief to the most painful conditions. The Aches and Pains Get Lost Kit has everything you need for a healthy and pain-free body!