The CircuFlow Facial Kit includes:
- 1 x Deep Cleanse-Pro Mitt
- 1 x 4oz CircuFlow Genie in a Bottle
- 1 x Face Cup Set ( 1x soft and 1 hard cup in a set)
One of the major causes of skin ageing is a lack of blood flow. Blood flow supplies the cells with oxygen, nutrients and when they are lacking, your collagen and elastin which is responsible for skin structure degenerate. This is when wrinkles start to form and sagging skin becomes apparent.
How to use the Bellabaci CircuFlow Facial Kit:
- Remove any traces of makeup and deeply cleanse your skin by just wetting the Deep Cleanse-Pro Mitt with water and wiping it over your skin.
- Follow by applying the Bellabaci Circuflow Genie in a Bottle. This remedy starts off as a no-mess gel, which turns into a luscious lotion on application.
- The next step is to massage your skin with the Facial Cups. Just squeeze the soft cup, set it down and glide it over your skin, working from the midline to the outskirts on your left and right side. Use also circular movements that will help with product penetration, improve blood flow and skin regeneration.
Just 2-5 minutes daily is necessary and remember to never leave the cup parked on your face!
Disclaimer and Contraindications: Do not use in your first trimester of pregnancy and avoid during lactation. The CircuFlow Formula does not replace any medical treatment as prescribed to you by your overseeing doctor. Avoid if allergic to any of the ingredients, do not expose to the sun and check with your doctor if you have any diagnosed medical conditions before using this Genie.
*Colour of free travel bag subject to available stock
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Hydrogenated Vegetal Oil
- Cape Chestnut Oil
- St John’s Wort
- Bay Leaf Essential Oil
- Bergamot Peel Essential Oil
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Lime Peel Essential Oil
- Lemon Peel Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
Facial Cupping Contraindications and special precautions:
- If the Bellabaci Facial Massage Cup is left in one area too long, a temporary ‘cup kiss’ can occur. It’s similar to a ‘love bite’, not sore but unsightly on a grown woman. So exercise care. If you are concerned about how your skin might react, test the product on a part of your body that is not normally exposed. use it for longer than two seconds on each area of your skin, then gradually increase the time to no longer than one minute as you gain experience.
- Do not use the Bellabaci Facial Massage cup on pimples, blemishes, open lesions, sunburned or broken skin or on skin inflammations.
- Drink plenty of water to help your body cleanse itself.