Eastern medicine, such as Cupping Therapy, Yoga and Ayurvedic treatments, has been in the spotlight for benefiting sports workout performance for years. While Michael Phelps swears by Cupping Therapy to enhance his performance, other athletes include yoga and meditation into their daily practice. There’s no doubt holistic wellbeing has benefited their careers.
Below are five workout rituals to target the Body and Soul:
- Fire up with an all-natural pre-body workout lotion that is designed to prepare, enhance and protect the body and soul. Bellabaci Sport Fire-Up contains a natural blend of pure essential oils that help invigorate muscles, increase blood circulation, prepare and protect joints, enhance endurance and improve mental performance. Apply to your body, focusing on muscles and joints before your workout. For increased efficacy and product penetration, use in conjunction with Cupping Therapy.
- Apply a 10-minute Cupping Massage to address aches and pains. Myofascial decompression cupping therapy, also known as Massage Cupping, provides a generalized method of healing. Silicone cups can be easily used in the comfort of your own home in conjunction with performance lotions or wellness oils to smoothly glide across the body and target specific body systems. The result is relaxing, detoxifying, and healing so you can workout faster, harder, and for longer.
- Cool-down with a post-workout Lotion. The Bellabaci Sport Cool-Down lotion is packed with active aromatherapy, herbal and energetic synergies to deeply calm and soothe the body and the soul.
- Sos Repair your body and soul with a natural balm using nature’s wisdom to ease and comfort muscular aches, pains, injuries and stiffness. The Bellabaci Sport, SOS Repair ointment, provides quick relief on the spot by applying it where the area of discomfort is to quickly and effectively reduce inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Perform a 5-minute mindful meditation that encourages feelings of gratitude and confidence. Not only will this increase your workout performance, but it will declutter the mind so that that you can workout harder for longer.