No products in the cart.
What do you think? Is cellulite permanent? It sure is a tricky one. Let’s look at this pesky new age condition more closely before you decide for yourself.
There are three treatable components of cellulite that needs to be addressed:
- Rebuild and repair the “snapped” collagen strands
- Soften and Reduce the fat cells
- Increase circulation and lymphatic drainage
And there are 4 different grades of cellulite:
0 – is no visible cellulite.
1 – if you pinch the skin and see an ‘orange peel’ like texture
2 – cellulite is visible on the legs of someone standing.
3 – you see cellulite when you look in the mirror or lie down. I call grade three “terminal,” because it’s very hard to treat. The good news is that I don’t think anyone’s ever died of it.
What are the causes of cellulite?
Several reasons influence whether a person has cellulite and how much they have. Your sex, the amount of fat on your body, your age. Even the thickness of your skin is associated with the amount of cellulite you have or how visible it is.
The other causes of cellulite are varied but the most common cause is:
- poor blood circulation and reduced venous flow
- impaired lymphatic drainage and fluid retention which triggers the transformation of subcutaneous fat cells into cellulite.
The following also contributes to the cellulite:
• Genetics. The predisposition to cellulite seems to be genetically inherited. Some people simply have more fat cells, weak veins, fragile lymphatic vessels, poor circulation or hormonal sensitivity.
• Female Hormones
• Sedentary Lifestyles
• Tight underwear
Know that these factors may not contribute equally in different people. Cellulite has 5 stages of development. It is important that you understand this process in your home treatment techniques.
Use the Bellabaci Cellulite Massage System to:
• Create a flow of freshly oxygenated blood that’s rich in natural nutrients.
• Cause the release and clearing of waste and toxins from the fat cells.
• Break up and remove the orange peel cellulite look for smoother, more toned skin.
• Save on expensive cellulite treatments and creams.
• Treat yourself in the privacy and comfort of your own home
View the Bellabaci Online Store HERE or contact us for assistance