Yes, it’s that time of year again. Time to take stock of your life, health and happiness. For myself I can assure you that things could have been worse, a lot worse. Gratitude is a gift that we can experience everyday, and I am all for it. So, what will your 2018 look like? Implement some of these handy tips to help turn your frown upside down!
Your 2018 may just me the best year yet!
Taking responsibility and choosing the good life, consciously and every day is very rewarding. Whatever you put in your mouth, on your skin is up to you. Stick with Bellabaci, we’ve got your back to make 2018 as pain free as possible!
Diet or Lifestyle? Change your mindset, change your health.
Self sabotage is an important topic. We need to become aware of what exactly we are eating and drinking. Every bite needs to resonate with you that it will help and not harm. There is really no excuse today with all the knowledge available of what nicotine, sugar, stress, lack of exercise and rest does to us.
Practicing a mantra combined with deep breathing upon waking is a great way to help you on your way to a healthier you.
- I am healthy
- I choose happiness
- This day is going to be great
- I am beautiful
Yes, these may seem corny, but why don’t you give it a try? You will be amazed about your shift in conscious choices.
Yes you’ve heard in before, but really, learn to love yourself.
Choose one thing that you can do at least 3 times per week that will have a positive effect on your health. I’m not saying put your running shoes on when you haven’t walked faster than a regular pace in your life. We need to make a conscious shift that what is good for you is not a punishment. Some investigation will be necessary to find out what you may like, but you will find something that will be good and make you feel great.
Here are our top picks to turn on the self-love tap:
- Get some pumping tunes and dance – it’s great exercise and science has proven that listening to 5 of your favourite songs per day improves serotonin (your happy hormones)
- Cupping massage on your face or body – obviously this is our favourite. The increased blood flow gained by negative pressure massage directly influences your health state. Proven to detox, boost immune function, help relieve pain and slay those wrinkles and cellulite, you can’t go wrong here.
Learn a new skill/hobby
You will never know what you enjoy until you try. I discovered I love painting, but not your usual water colour mountain scenery, I love painting furniture. It is enjoyable and very gratifying to see something change for the better. Adult colouring books are also very popular and helps the mind to focus. If art is not your thing, have a look at the lost below:
- Skydiving / parachuting / kite surfing / mountain biking / camping
- Home projects / pottery / candle making / photography
- New languages / Brain Puzzles / Book Clubs / Meditation / Yoga
- Nail art / 3D Printing / Woodwork / Musical instruments